Focus on your ride, not your sore spots!
Nothing is more annoying than saddle discomfort, sore knees, an achy neck, or numb hands. Let our BikeFit® Canada Certified Physiotherapist help get you comfortable and more efficient for your next commute, ride, or race.
What is BikeFit®?
- BikeFit® is a system designed to ensure that a cyclist’s body dimensions and mechanics are matched/fitted to that of their bike to achieve maximum comfort and cycling efficiency
- You’ll be fitted to your own bike that you bring into the clinic – we are not taking measurements to find a bike for you
- Fitting will be done by Evan Thomas, our BikeFit® Canada Certified Physiotherapist
- A short interview to gather information about a rider’s health and cycling history
- Visual and/or video analysis to get a sense of the rider’s current cycling posture and position
- Joint angle measurements at the elbow, shoulder, hip, and knee to direct what changes need to be made
- Adjustments to the saddle height and fore/aft/tilt, stem length, handlebar drop/rotation, and hood position (as required)
- A frontal pedal stoke evaluation is then performed and cleat adjustments are made (such as fore/aft, medial/lateral, rotation) – wedges and pedal spacers may also be added
- Bike measurements are completed at the end so you have a spec sheet which you can refer to if needed at a later time
What Types of Bikes do we Fit?
Who’s it For?
- BikeFit® is suitable for all ages and abilities – from weekend warriors and commuters to racers and superhero cyclists!
- We’re happy to fit anyone 😃