Run well, run fast, run injury free.
What is RunFit?
- Everyone should be able to perform basic maintenance on themselves — a Running Analysis will give you the tools to do exactly that
- This assessment is designed to ensure that a runner’s body is well tuned to perform and prevent injury
- You’ll be assessed by our running expert Jeremy Lynn – Physiotherapist, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), and Ironman/Ultrarunner – and you’ll work with him to design a fully customized training program that works for your needs and goals
- A short interview to gather information about your health and running history, followed by a physical assessment to identify any issues that could affect running ability
- Once issues, if any, have been identified, video analysis will be performed to assess your current gait type — modifications to running gait will be suggested by the physiotherapist if warranted
- If you chose to do so, further questions will be asked to develop a personalized 4-month running program, which includes training types and volume, warm-ups, gait cues, home exercises, taper plans etc
Who’s it For?
- Anyone who is looking to complete their first 5k race all the way up to Ironman and ultra-running events (and anywhere in between!)
- We’re happy to help anyone achieve their goals!