We want to ensure your success by providing you with tools to utilize in- and outside the clinic. Below are (non-exclusive) lists of a few helpful resources.
- JOSPT Perspectives for Patients
- Concussion: Physical Therapy Treatment After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (2020)
- Neck Pain: Clinical Practice Guidelines Help Ensure Quality Care (2017)
- Neck Pain: Combining Exercise and Manual Therapy for Your Neck and Upper Back Leads to Quicker Reductions in Pain (2013)
- Painful Shoulder: Exercise Can Reduce Pain and Improve Mobility and Function (2020)
- Frozen Shoulder: What Can a Physical Therapist Do for My Painful and Stiff Shoulder?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Treating Hand Pain and Numbness (2019)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Physical Therapy or Surgery? (2017)